Pleasants County Child Support (West Virginia)

Child Support Offices in Pleasants County, West Virginia enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Pleasants County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Pleasants County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend West Virginia driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

St. Mary's Child Support & Social Service Office St. Marys WV 201 2nd Street 26170 304-684-9244