Walla Walla County Child Support (Washington)

Social Services Offices in Walla Walla County, Washington provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Walla Walla County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Walla Walla County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Washington State Social Service Department Walla Walla WA 206 W Poplar St 99362 509-524-4900