King County Child Support (Washington)

Child Support Offices in King County, Washington enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. King County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce King County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Washington driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Seattle Child Support & Social Service Office Seattle WA 500 1st Avenue South 98104 206-341-7000

Child, Youth, and Family Services Offices in King County, Washington provide programs and services to assist children, including protective services, emergency assistance, and income support. They may also be responsible for enforcing child support payments. King County Child, Youth, and Family Services can help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and apply for child support, as well as providing other children's welfare services. They may also provide other King County child support services, such as legal assistance. Child, Youth, and Family Services Offices often provide access to services on their website.

Enumclaw City Youth Center Enumclaw WA 1356 Cole Street 98022 360-825-4586

King County Youth Service Department Probation Bellevue WA 13680 Northeast 16th Street, 200 98005 206-296-1507

Washington State Department of Social & Health Services Seattle WA 1700 East Cherry Street, 1 98122 206-568-5500

Social Services Offices in King County, Washington provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. King County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal King County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Seattle Social Service Department Seattle WA 907 Northwest Ballard Way 98107 206-341-7424

Washington State Social Service Department Bellevue WA 805 156th Avenue Northeast 98007 425-590-3000