Grays Harbor County Child Support (Washington)

Social Services Offices in Grays Harbor County, Washington provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Grays Harbor County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Grays Harbor County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Washington State Social Service Department Aberdeen WA 415 West Wishkah Street, Ste 2B 98520 360-537-4300