Obion County Child Support (Tennessee)

Social Services Offices in Obion County, Tennessee provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Obion County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Obion County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Union City Social Service Department Union TN 1416 Stad Ave 38261 731-884-2603