Tripp County Child Support (South Dakota)

Social Services Offices in Tripp County, South Dakota provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Tripp County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Tripp County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Winner Social Service Department Winner SD 649 West 2nd Street 57580 605-842-0400