Corson County Child Support (South Dakota)

Social Services Offices in Corson County, South Dakota provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Corson County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Corson County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Mc Intosh Social Service Department McIntosh SD 185 MAIN St 57641 605-273-4513