Brule County Child Support (South Dakota)

Social Services Offices in Brule County, South Dakota provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Brule County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Brule County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Chamberlain Social Service Department Chamberlain SD 704 North Main Street 57325 605-734-4500