Berkeley County Child Support (South Carolina)

Search for Berkeley County, SC child support services. A child support search provides information on applying for child support, filing for child support, receiving child support, establishing paternity, legal assistance services, unpaid child support, child support orders, garnish wages, appeal child support orders, change child support, increase child support, request more child support, and locate non-custodial parents.

Social Services Offices in Berkeley County, South Carolina provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Berkeley County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Berkeley County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

South Carolina State Social Service Department Moncks Corner SC 438 North U.S. Highway 52 29461 843-761-5385

South Carolina State Social Service Department Moncks Corner SC 2 Belt Drive 29461 843-761-8044