Josephine County Child Support (Oregon)

Search for Josephine County, OR child support services. A child support search provides information on applying for child support, filing for child support, receiving child support, establishing paternity, legal assistance services, unpaid child support, child support orders, garnish wages, appeal child support orders, change child support, increase child support, request more child support, and locate non-custodial parents.

Child Support Offices in Josephine County, Oregon enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Josephine County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Josephine County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Oregon driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Josephine County DA Office, Family Support Division Grants Pass OR 301 Northwest F Street 97526 541-474-5206

Child, Youth, and Family Services Offices in Josephine County, Oregon provide programs and services to assist children, including protective services, emergency assistance, and income support. They may also be responsible for enforcing child support payments. Josephine County Child, Youth, and Family Services can help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and apply for child support, as well as providing other children's welfare services. They may also provide other Josephine County child support services, such as legal assistance. Child, Youth, and Family Services Offices often provide access to services on their website.

Josephine County Commission for Children & Families Grants Pass OR 500 Northwest 6th Street 97526 541-474-5234

Social Services Offices in Josephine County, Oregon provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Josephine County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Josephine County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Oregon State Social Service Department Grants Pass OR 726 Northeast 7th Street 97526 541-474-3101