Greer County Child Support (Oklahoma)

Child Support Offices in Greer County, Oklahoma enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Greer County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Greer County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Oklahoma driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Mangum Child Support & Social Service Office Mangum OK 130 North Oklahoma Avenue 73554 580-782-1000