Carter County Child Support (Oklahoma)

Child Support Offices in Carter County, Oklahoma enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Carter County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Carter County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Oklahoma driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Ardmore Child Support & Social Service Office Ardmore OK 925 West Broadway Street 73401 580-490-3600

Social Services Offices in Carter County, Oklahoma provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Carter County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Carter County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Ardmore Social service Department Ardmore OK 925 West Broadway Street 73401 580-490-3600