Otoe County Child Support (Nebraska)

Child Support Offices in Otoe County, Nebraska enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Otoe County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Otoe County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Nebraska driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Nebraska City Ne Child Support & Social Service Office Nebraska NE 917 Wildwood Lane 68410 402-873-6671