Hall County Child Support (Nebraska)

Social Services Offices in Hall County, Nebraska provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Hall County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Hall County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Grand Island Social Service Department Grand Island NE 205 West 1st Street 68801 308-385-6123

Nebraska State Social Service Department Grand Island NE 116 South Pine Street 68801 308-385-6100