Chase County Child Support (Nebraska)

Social Services Offices in Chase County, Nebraska provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Chase County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Chase County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Imperial Social Service Department Imperial NE 130 West 4th Street 69033 308-882-4791