Antelope County Child Support (Nebraska)

Social Services Offices in Antelope County, Nebraska provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Antelope County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Antelope County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Neligh Social Service Department Neligh NE 501 M Street, Ste 10 68756 402-887-4196