Divide County Child Support (North Dakota)

Social Services Offices in Divide County, North Dakota provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Divide County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Divide County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Divide County Social Service Department Crosby ND 200 Main Street Northwest 58730 701-965-6521