Yancey County Child Support (North Carolina)

Child Support Offices in Yancey County, North Carolina enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Yancey County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Yancey County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend North Carolina driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Burnsville Child Support & Social Service Office Burnsville NC 131 East Main Street 28714 828-682-9776

Social Services Offices in Yancey County, North Carolina provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Yancey County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Yancey County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Yancey County Social Service Department Burnsville NC 320 Pensacola Road 28714 828-682-5397