Swain County Child Support (North Carolina)

Child Support Offices in Swain County, North Carolina enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Swain County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Swain County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend North Carolina driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Bryson City Child Support & Social Service Office Bryson City NC 80 Academy Street 28713 828-488-2191

Cherokee Child Support & Social Service Office Cherokee NC 117 John Crowe Hill Dr 28719 828-497-4317

Social Services Offices in Swain County, North Carolina provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Swain County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Swain County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Cherokee Social Service Department Cherokee NC Highway 441 N 28719 828-497-9131