Polk County Child Support (North Carolina)

Child Support Offices in Polk County, North Carolina enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Polk County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Polk County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend North Carolina driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Mill Spring Child Support & Social Service Office Mill Spring NC 231 Wolverine Trail 28756 828-894-5733

Social Services Offices in Polk County, North Carolina provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Polk County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Polk County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Polk County Social Service Department Mill Spring NC 231 Wolverine Trail 28756 828-894-2100

Polk County Social Service Department Tryon NC 330 Carolina Dr 28782 828-859-5825