Pender County Child Support (North Carolina)

Child Support Offices in Pender County, North Carolina enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Pender County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Pender County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend North Carolina driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Burgaw Child Support & Social Service Office Burgaw NC 305 South Walker Street 28425 910-259-1223

Social Services Offices in Pender County, North Carolina provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Pender County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Pender County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Pender County Social Service Department Burgaw NC 722 South Walker Street 28425 910-259-1249