Forsyth County Child Support (North Carolina)

Social Services Offices in Forsyth County, North Carolina provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Forsyth County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Forsyth County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Forsyth County Social Service Department Winston-Salem NC 741 North Highland Avenue 27101 336-703-3400