Lewis and Clark County Child Support (Montana)

Search for Lewis and Clark County, MT child support services. A child support search provides information on applying for child support, filing for child support, receiving child support, establishing paternity, legal assistance services, unpaid child support, child support orders, garnish wages, appeal child support orders, change child support, increase child support, request more child support, and locate non-custodial parents.

Child Support Offices in Lewis and Clark County, Montana enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Lewis and Clark County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Lewis and Clark County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Montana driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Helena Child Support & Social Service Office Helena MT 2024 9th Avenue 59601 406-444-2030

Social Services Offices in Lewis and Clark County, Montana provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Lewis and Clark County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Lewis and Clark County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Montana State Social Service Department Helena MT 1400 East Broadway Street 59601 406-444-5900