Ramsey County Child Support (Minnesota)

Child Support Offices in Ramsey County, Minnesota enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Ramsey County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Ramsey County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Minnesota driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Ramsey County Attorney's Office St. Paul MN 121 7th Place East 55101 651-266-3344

Social Services Offices in Ramsey County, Minnesota provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Ramsey County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Ramsey County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Minnesota State Social Service Department St. Paul MN 540 Cedar Street 55101 651-431-2400

Ramsey County Social Service Department St. Paul MN 160 East Kellogg Boulevard, Ste 2300 55101 651-266-4444

Ramsey County Social Service Department St. Paul MN 210 Owasso Boulevard North 55126 651-765-7700