Isanti County Child Support (Minnesota)

Search for Isanti County, MN child support services. A child support search provides information on applying for child support, filing for child support, receiving child support, establishing paternity, legal assistance services, unpaid child support, child support orders, garnish wages, appeal child support orders, change child support, increase child support, request more child support, and locate non-custodial parents.

Child Support Offices in Isanti County, Minnesota enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Isanti County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Isanti County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Minnesota driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Isanti County Child Support Cambridge MN 1700 East Rum River Drive South 55008

Social Services Offices in Isanti County, Minnesota provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Isanti County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Isanti County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Cambridge Social Service Department Cambridge MN 1425 East Rum River Drive South 55008 763-689-7200

Isanti County Social Service Department Cambridge MN 1700 East Rum River Drive South 55008 763-689-1711