Grand Traverse County Child Support (Michigan)

Social Services Offices in Grand Traverse County, Michigan provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Grand Traverse County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Grand Traverse County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Grand Traverse County Social Service Department Traverse MI 701 South Elmwood Avenue, Ste 19 49684 231-941-3900