Geary County Child Support (Kansas)

Child Support Offices in Geary County, Kansas enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Geary County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Geary County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Kansas driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Junction City Child Support & Social Service Office Junction KS 1010 West 6th Street 66441 785-762-5445