Franklin County Child Support (Kansas)

Child Support Offices in Franklin County, Kansas enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Franklin County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Franklin County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Kansas driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Ottawa Child Support & Social Service Office Ottawa KS 2231 South Elm Street 66067 785-229-8600