Twin Falls County Child Support (Idaho)

Search for Twin Falls County, ID child support services. A child support search provides information on applying for child support, filing for child support, receiving child support, establishing paternity, legal assistance services, unpaid child support, child support orders, garnish wages, appeal child support orders, change child support, increase child support, request more child support, and locate non-custodial parents.

Child Support Offices in Twin Falls County, Idaho enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Twin Falls County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Twin Falls County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Idaho driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Twin Falls Child Support & Social Service Office Twin Falls ID 601 Pole Line Road 83301 800-356-9868

Social Services Offices in Twin Falls County, Idaho provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Twin Falls County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Twin Falls County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Twin Falls County Social Service Department Twin Falls ID 425 Shoshone Street North 83301 208-736-4045