Pottawattamie County Child Support (Iowa)

Child Support Offices in Pottawattamie County, Iowa enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Pottawattamie County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Pottawattamie County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Iowa driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Council Bluffs Child Support Recovery Unit Council Bluffs IA 300 West Broadway 51503 712-242-2358

Social Services Offices in Pottawattamie County, Iowa provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Pottawattamie County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Pottawattamie County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Council Bluffs Social Service Department Council Bluffs IA 103 North Avenue 51503 800-772-1213

Iowa State Social Service Department Council Bluffs IA 417 East Kanesville Boulevard 51503 712-328-5661

Iowa State Social Service Department Council Bluffs IA 900 9th Avenue 51501 712-352-1637