Middlesex County Child Support (Connecticut)

Child Support Offices in Middlesex County, Connecticut enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Middlesex County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Middlesex County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Connecticut driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Middletown Child Support & Social Service Office Middletown CT 117 Main Street Extension 06457 860-704-3100

Social Services Offices in Middlesex County, Connecticut provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Middlesex County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Middlesex County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Clinton Social Service Department Clinton CT 61 East Main Street 06413 860-669-7347

Connecticut State Social Service Department Middletown CT 117 Main Street Extension 06457 860-388-3515

East Hampton Social Service Department East Hampton CT 22 E High St 06424 860-267-9601

Middlefield Social Service Department Middlefield CT 405 Main Street 06455 860-349-7121

Old Saybrook Social Service Department Old Saybrook CT 302 Main Street 06475 860-395-3188

Child, Youth, and Family Services Offices in Middlesex County, Connecticut provide programs and services to assist children, including protective services, emergency assistance, and income support. They may also be responsible for enforcing child support payments. Middlesex County Child, Youth, and Family Services can help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and apply for child support, as well as providing other children's welfare services. They may also provide other Middlesex County child support services, such as legal assistance. Child, Youth, and Family Services Offices often provide access to services on their website.

Clinton Youth & Family Service Clinton CT 48 East Main Street 06413 860-669-1103

East Haddam Youth & Family Service East Haddam CT 387 East Haddam Moodus Road 06469 860-873-3296

East Hampton Youth Service East Hampton CT 240 Middletown Avenue 06424 860-267-7300

Haddam Town Youth & Family Service Haddam CT 91 Little City Road 06441 860-345-7498

Middletown Youth Services Middletown CT 372 Hunting Hill Avenue 06457 860-347-8594

Old Saybrook Youth & Family Services Old Saybrook CT 322 Main Street 06475 860-395-3190

Portland Town Youth Service Portland CT 5 Main Street 06480 860-342-6758