Pulaski County Child Support (Arkansas)

Child Support Offices in Pulaski County, Arkansas enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Pulaski County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Pulaski County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Arkansas driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Child Support Enforcement Little Rock AR 322 South Main Street 72201 501-371-5400

Little Rock Child Support & Enforcement Office Little Rock AR 322 Main Street 72201 501-371-5400

Social Services Offices in Pulaski County, Arkansas provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Pulaski County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Pulaski County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Little Rock Social Service Department Little Rock AR 1424 E 2nd St 72202 501-371-1300

Child, Youth, and Family Services Offices in Pulaski County, Arkansas provide programs and services to assist children, including protective services, emergency assistance, and income support. They may also be responsible for enforcing child support payments. Pulaski County Child, Youth, and Family Services can help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and apply for child support, as well as providing other children's welfare services. They may also provide other Pulaski County child support services, such as legal assistance. Child, Youth, and Family Services Offices often provide access to services on their website.

Pulaski County Youth Service Little Rock AR 1600 John Barrow Road 72204 501-319-7580

Pulaski County Youth Services Little Rock AR 201 Broadway Street 72201 501-340-8250

Sherwood Youth Center Sherwood AR 508 Sherwood Avenue 72120 501-835-9599