Walker County Child Support (Alabama)

Child Support Offices in Walker County, Alabama enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Walker County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Walker County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Alabama driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Jasper Child Support & Enforcement Office Jasper AL 1901 Highway 78 East 35504 205-387-5434