Greene County Child Support (Alabama)

Child Support Offices in Greene County, Alabama enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Greene County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Greene County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Alabama driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Eutaw Child Support & Enforcement Office Eutaw AL Park Street 35462 205-372-5000