Etowah County Child Support (Alabama)

Child Support Offices in Etowah County, Alabama enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Etowah County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Etowah County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Alabama driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Gadsden Child Support & Enforcement Office Gadsden AL 210 Hoke Street 35903 256-549-4135

Social Services Offices in Etowah County, Alabama provide access to health and human services and programs, including safety net programs and child protection programs. Etowah County Social Services also enforces child support orders, including finding non-custodial parents, helping parents receive child support orders, and collecting child support payments. Social Services can also help establish paternity, file orders for unpaid child support, and appeal Etowah County child support orders, as well as help parents find jobs to pay for their child support obligations. Social Service Offices provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Etowah County Social Service Department Gadsden AL 210 Hoke Street 35903 256-549-4100