Baldwin County Child Support (Alabama)

Search for Baldwin County, AL child support services. A child support search provides information on applying for child support, filing for child support, receiving child support, establishing paternity, legal assistance services, unpaid child support, child support orders, garnish wages, appeal child support orders, change child support, increase child support, request more child support, and locate non-custodial parents.

Child Support Offices in Baldwin County, Alabama enforce child support orders and provide protective services for children. Baldwin County Child Support Offices help locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity, and establish child support orders. They also enforce Baldwin County child support payments, including provisions about the child's healthcare and medical support. Child Support Offices can garnish wages, file liens on property, and suspend Alabama driver's licenses, and they may provide referrals to employment services to help non-custodial parents meet their obligations. Child Support Offices typically provide access to their information and services online.

Robertsdale Child Support & Enforcement Office Robertsdale AL PO Box 2529 36567 251-947-8340

Robertsdale Child Support & Enforcement Office Robertsdale AL 22259 Palmer Street 36567 251-947-8340